Skip to content
Medical Update - OT
Debsbears posted:
There are a few who follow my health - so to be as brief as possible all non-diabetic health issues are on my blog.

Diabetic related my recent A1c was 5.8 - still med free since March 2010.

I have been told to stay off my Lovastatin and Zetia for 6 months - It will be interesting to see what my Lipids will be like in 6 months. I was told not to change my food plan at all during this time.

I am currently at an excellent place with Lipids 147 total. My Cardiologist believes statins are masking some of my blood test results. The test to see if I have inflammation going on is saying normal and he doesn't think it's right. That blood work will be re-tested in 2 months.

My blog has more info than I want to put on here please read it if you are at all interested in what I have been up too. Thank you. Deb/Debbie.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

mhall6252 responded:
Deb - thank you for your comments on my blog and asking your readers to go to my blog and pray for me.

You are having quite a time, yourself! It seems like so much has changed for you in the last few months; yet you, too, remain optimistic. I hope your doctors can find the cause of some of these issues and get you some stability. I worry about your enlarged heart...not a good thing at all.

And yet you never, ever, complain. You are a model of courage and I truly admire you.

I hope you are able to have a very happy holiday season and that 2013 brings about miracles for both of us!

Luv and hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Debsbears replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle, you are my inspiration. Last night I read this but couldn't reply - you are so kind thank you.

Yes I agree may both of us receive Miracles for Christmas for the coming year(s). May your new chemo treatment work and stop this in it's tracks.

Love ya, Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.