Medical Update - OT
Debsbears posted:
There are a few who follow my health - so to be as brief as possible all non-diabetic health issues are on my blog.

Diabetic related my recent A1c was 5.8 - still med free since March 2010.

I have been told to stay off my Lovastatin and Zetia for 6 months - It will be interesting to see what my Lipids will be like in 6 months. I was told not to change my food plan at all during this time.

I am currently at an excellent place with Lipids 147 total. My Cardiologist believes statins are masking some of my blood test results. The test to see if I have inflammation going on is saying normal and he doesn't think it's right. That blood work will be re-tested in 2 months.

My blog has more info than I want to put on here please read it if you are at all interested in what I have been up too. Thank you. Deb/Debbie.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

mhall6252 responded:
Deb - thank you for your comments on my blog and asking your readers to go to my blog and pray for me.

You are having quite a time, yourself! It seems like so much has changed for you in the last few months; yet you, too, remain optimistic. I hope your doctors can find the cause of some of these issues and get you some stability. I worry about your enlarged heart...not a good thing at all.

And yet you never, ever, complain. You are a model of courage and I truly admire you.

I hope you are able to have a very happy holiday season and that 2013 brings about miracles for both of us!

Luv and hugs,
Michelle
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

Debsbears replied to mhall6252's response:
Michelle, you are my inspiration. Last night I read this but couldn't reply - you are so kind thank you.

Yes I agree may both of us receive Miracles for Christmas for the coming year(s). May your new chemo treatment work and stop this in it's tracks.

Love ya, Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com