Skip to content
dhueben passed away
mhall6252 posted:
David Hueben, a long-time member of this community, passed away last Friday. I thought many of you would remember him and want to know.

He was a good friend who struggled badly with depression after suffering detached retinas in both eyes.
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

2young2Bgrandma responded:
Oh dear. My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time. No time of year is a good time for these things, but during the holidays make it so much harder on the families.

I am not a frequent poster, but David was always so thoughtful and helpful. He will truly be missed.

Again, prayers for his family.

Renee

mrscora01 responded:
Thanks for the update Michelle. I know he hadn't been posting much lately. I always wish I could have done more for him. This is the dilemma often with online friends.

Cora
T1 1966, Dialysis 2001, kidney transplant and pump 2002, pancreas transplant 2008

Debsbears responded:
Oh my Michelle, I wrote/ emailed him on Sat. and he never returned the email which is not like him - so I just picked up the phone and started dialing his number when I saw this.

Thank you for letting us know David H will be missed by many for all that he did. I will miss him greatly as he too was a friend of mine.

My prayers go out to his son and other family members as this has to be very hard for them. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

davedsel57 responded:
Oh my! I was just thinking about him this morning. He was very knowledgeable about Diabetes and a valued member of this community who will be missed.

He definitely will be missed. I will pray for condolence and for comfort for his close friends and family.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

NWSmom4g responded:
Michelle, thank you for letting us know this sad news. He will be missed.

Phototaker123 responded:
I found this out yesterday! So sorry about hearing this, Michelle!
Thanks for posting it to the WebMd Community.

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
120 of 171 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.