Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Haylen I do hope you are okay!
Debsbears posted:
It has been a couple of weeks since you have been seen. I do hope you are enjoying your vacation with the family. Please check so we know you are also okay. Deb
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

FirstPrevious12NextLast

Debsbears responded:
How is your shoulder doing with all the Holiday things going on?

mhall6252 responded:
Our mod seems to be MIA. She hasn't shown up on the Breast Cancer support board, either. I wonder what's going on...I suspect it's a WebMD issue.

Happy New Year, Deb!
Michelle
Diabetic since 5/2001
Follow my journey at www.mch-breastcancer.blogspot.com
Smile and the world smiles with you.

davedsel57 replied to mhall6252's response:
I am active in four WebMD communities. No mods posting in any of them. Maybe the were given time off for the holidays? I've noticed inappropriate posts do get deleted if reported, but that is all the mod activity I've seen for the past several weeks.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Debsbears replied to davedsel57's response:
So Dave I have gone though a few of Haylen's past posts including the last one on the 10th of Dec. There is no mention of vacating. I also belong to a few communities you are right no mods anywhere.

I did post the question on the new community ask/answer about our people MIA but I have not gotten a response. Any clue what is going on?

davedsel57 replied to Debsbears's response:
Hi, Deb.

No clue as the to the disappearance of the moderators in the communities. I greatly miss their input and how they sometimes post something to get activity going. Fortunately, inappropriate posts are being deleted but that is the only moderator activity I've seen.

Blessings,

Dave

Hi Dave

I just seems odd that the whole group of moderators are gone at the same time. Even the new "talk debate" community is not up an running since the 10th of Dec. No one has said anything.

I also miss the ones I work with. This is so sad not to hear from them, I do hope they will return soon.

I do hear you about posts being deleted at least that is being taken care of.

Using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page, I sent an e-mail to WebMD to inquire about the missing moderators. I asked that they either come back or an explanation is posted regarding why they are missing.

As I've said in this thread, inappropriate posts are being deleted. Not as quickly as they used to be, but they are going. To be honest, I do not feel as safe posting here as I did when the presence of moderators was obvious.

Hopefully this will inspire some type of activity. We will see.

Blessings,

Dave

Dave I did the same thing - emailed via contact us. It said someone would respond within 24 hrs, it's been 2 days. I wish they would tell us something or bring back our people.

Dave have you rec'd an email yet after contacting the WebMD people via "contact us"?

It's been a week for me no answer, so I "contacted them" again just now.

Hi, Deb.

No word back yet from WebMD. I've looked around at some of the other communities and noticed that even posts the moderators made that were pinned to the top of the communities are gone. Maybe they have automated all moderator functions.

I know the communities can exist without human moderators, but I for one still miss them.

Hope you are doing OK.

Blessings,

Dave

Hi Dave I too miss the moderators, they at WebMD should at least tell us what is going on IMO.

As for me personally - I have been down with severe bronchitis for 2 weeks, fevers as high as 101.9. I am slowly becoming myself. I had to cancel all my much needed appts. due to the cough.

I am hoping to keep all my appts. next week as they are extremely urgent now. My cardiopulmonary stress test now has to wait until early Feb. Thanks for asking. My sugars were a little high thanks to the 2 different kinds of antibiotics, they are now stabilizing.

Hi Dave - is your email the same? If so I'll forward the email I just got from WebMD - I am not happy with what they are doing.

Debsbears replied to Debsbears's response:
Never mind Dave someone else got the same message.

Deb, I've received nothing from WebMD. My e-mail is the same. If you can forward that to me, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Blessings,

Dave

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.