Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy New year webmd
mustang37b posted:
Hello group, I want to wish everyone a happy new year. It's a new year let's all start out right, take it one day at time newcomers don't be afraid learn as much as you can. Don't be like me I've been in denial for a long time even 4 years, but at times I do try eat right and exercising since the new year started I've been doing really good my diabetes my sugar is between 106 120 very good, my new Dr. got me off the metformin because HH1 my was 5.7 very good, I won't have to see the the new Dr. in a couple months from now. My mental illness is improving time, David let's try over I will do better but I won't post that much this year but once in a while, big hugs to you all see you in this year

Debsbears responded:
Den/Mustang you probably have not read the message boards in awhile but our friend DavidH has passed away. It was just before Christmas.

I am glad you are doing better, keep up the good work.
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.
Come follow my life's journey at:
www.mybearyspecial.blogspot.com

mustang37b replied to Debsbears's response:
Mine asking what did he die from, I thought he was taking care of himself very well, last time I typed the message to was doing very well, anyway I'm sorry for ever one lost, nobody told me he was passed away. I don't want to be rude he never liked me. I wish he could see the to improve me. But I know he tried and tried for me see light. But David wherever you are I am trying this New year. I'm really walked a lot today and ate good food, been making healthy wraps and food shopping so much to be paired for the worst in the economy United States, I heard today from one of my groups I heard that take away Medicare is that true, in Feb if that happened are we going to do?

davedsel57 replied to mustang37b's response:
Here is a link to the posting by Michelle that informed us all of David Heuben's passing: http://forums.webmd.com/3/diabetes-exchange/forum/9042

To my knowledge there is no actual plan to take away Medicare. It is threatened during national budget talks, but has yet to really happen. It would be disastrous for too many people if it does.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

Dave

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.