Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to improve unselfish me
mustang37b posted:
Hello group, this year I'm working on my behavior. My selfishness, so far since the new year started, I've been doing very well 50-50 with my friends, and I'm learning more respect my mom, I'm even working on areas that I need help in my mental stage, and Deb and photo and slipper and others, I'm making a Efford to change my ways and not repeat the same old stuff, it's not easy I can change overnight it took years to be who I am, but in the long run I could be someone special in someone's life, I volunteer now since I don't work anymore. I feel I should give back now my I'm still young and fit, that's what I'm doing at the moment, moneys not important objects is not important like cars or other things that you get rewards when you have a job. My car accident is in the past 2012 now I'm looking forward for the new year to grow. I've made some changes already this year. Exercising every day. Eating much healthier. Like this example today I had for dinner I had turkey meat lettuce and tomato on wheat bread little bit time dressing, it was delicious and filling, meaning group so far Start new year right. Photo and Deb I have read your post you both are struggling with your health. I know it's hard to deal with three conditions avenges the diabetes but we have to keep on fighting to the end, we live long life we care we give we love, our family moms and dads brothers sisters and so on, we need to spread more love in the world, no more shooting I'm tired of all that nonsense people killing each other we need love, so group as a Jewish person let's pray, dear God please we don't need more violence in our world we need peace and love. Den

NWSmom4g responded:
Good for you, Den! Keep it up.

Nancy

mustang37b replied to NWSmom4g's response:
I'm still on track, there are still bumpy roads but I notice a getting more flat in my recovery mental health, my group tells me more I try more practice the better get. My diabetes is much better I'm off metformin 500 mg, I think I'm repeating myself not sure. I don't know what I wanted to my life, Some I say I want to go school and learn my basics math reading clocks things like that, but studying it so hard for me a concentration I can keep still. Beginning of last year I did try school for two days at a library but I quit I'm just getting by right now thinking about my future, but you'd be amazed group I can build the computer and scratch I prove myself this year and I read no directions in the computer works fine. I'm not stupid I'm kind smart and gifted, can't do my basic stuff like my reading my grammar my math figure that out. But I can do all the hard stuff with no problem. It must be talent of mine. I wish David was see her to see the progress that I'm doing I'm getting better and better in my recovery.

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.