Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dr. visit and mental health
mustang37b posted:
hello group, I haven't been on for a long time. I've been doing much better mentally and physically, much, collected with mom, I've been on good medication for mental health, four months ago the doctor got me off metformin that was 5.6, but this last time went much of her overall was 6.8 not too bad, but exercising a lot, riding my mountain bike and things like that and walking, my left leg still swells up. Nobody knows what's wrong with it. The last thing the doctor told me we will send you to another orthopedic Dr. I said okay. So I have to make appointment. My eating habits are almost about the same, I'm living my life to the fullest and having fun, I hope you're all okay working hard on your diabetes. Denmustang

NWSmom4g responded:
Hey, 'Tang, good to hear from you. Sounds Like your are doing well. Keep up the good work!

Nancy

mustang37b replied to NWSmom4g's response:
Hi Nancy, how have you been?looks like the web M.D has . changed a lot ever since David passed away. He was a really dear friend to a lot of people on here. He gave good advice but very hard on me. But that's okay I'm growing I'm getting stronger and healthier. I've been riding my bike & daylight saving came. My blood sugar I have to check once a day, switches morning and at night. So I notice there are no monitors in the web M.D.. Is it because the economy cannot pay for them to help. We are all in the same boat economies hard for all of us rich or poor. I know at one time I had it all. The song from Whitney Houston, "did we almost have it all". That was me.yes the past is the past yes I did have a car and have a job but I'm still taking in working hard in my mentally recovery I even increased it more. In making a lot of new more friends. I'm even happy happy, yes the car meant a lot to me, but am learning to get around by bus and she arrived in accepting a lot of good things, my caseworker is a great worker heaping helping me and my therapist, I have OVR appointment coming up in April, see if I can get some training on computers that I really love. My mom always told me you have to learn you basics before you move on. I know that's true but with my learning disability it so hard to pass that point. I still try to accomplish things 1 min. time. I'm trying group,my behave with mom is much better. So Nancy and the group you all have a great week. Take care peace out. Mustang/Den

Justhealthier responded:
Denmustang, looks like you are doing good - keep up with your metformin before your numbers go higher. 6.8 is not too bad but it isn't good either.
Always appreciate the small things in life - Julie

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

peanut butter and ways to cut carbs
eat p'nut butter on celery sticks, real, fresh carrot sticks, fresh zucchini sticks. Eat tuna, and other proteins wrapped in Romaine ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 14 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.