Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
update mental disease
mustang37b posted:
hello group, I've been on and off here. Hey Deb and photo and of course my my mental illness is improving with mom and my behavior. My food intake is still a struggle that haven't changed my appetite, since January 20, 2008 I have gained more weight more of it. Ever since I don't have a car I admit I given up. but mentally I'm doing better with my mom and and my behavior. I'm starting to have little complications in my left leg and my eyes, could that be from eating everything I want. I don't know much about diabetes, 2008 I was diagnosed in January 20. But I try to ride my bike every day and walk since I don't have a car anymore. You all take care all keep trucking away and test my sugar. I'll keep trying and trying

Debsbears responded:
Hi Den - keep reading so you can learn about your diabetes.

Den not having a car doesn't make one gain weight. I don't have a car haven't for 2 years now and I haven't gained weight. Eating the wrong food is what makes a person gain weight. Keep walking and riding your bike.

Your left leg has been bothering you for some time haven't you gone to the Dr. for that? As for your eyes when did you have an eye examine? They say if you are diabetic you need to have your eyes looked at once a year, do you do that?
I shall wait upon the Lord and renew my strength.

mustang37b replied to Debsbears's response:
thanks Deb for replying, but it's true ever since my car accident I thanks for the concern. My exam is on May 22 coming up soon, and for my leg therapy again it's nothing serious. The trainer.menehune last week because I only come once a week for the therapy and I did no exercise except riding my bike. He wanted me to do my leg stretches but never did it but this week I do a lot stretching before mountain biking.

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
74 of 145 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.