Skip to content
Itching and irritation in foot
KishorDada posted:
My wife has is facing some problems like itching and irritation in her foot, may be due to diabetes. She gets small blisters in her foot and its fingers. What is the cure for it? Please do me a favor and let me know the solution.

An_251837 responded:
The only way to know exactly what is causing these symptoms is to see a doctor. There is no way for any of us to know the cause or if is related to her having diabetes.

As a temporary measure, has your wife tried creams or foot powders? That may ease the symptoms until she can get to a doctor.

nutrijoy responded:
Perhaps this article may provide some information that can be helpful until your wife can see her doctor.
Causes of Blisters on the Bottom of the Foot
You didn't state whether your wife is a diabetic but if she is, some diabetics do suffer from bullosis diabeticorum. However, it is not a common skin disorder but you can read about it by clicking here .

Helpful Tips

Eliminating "Popular" Discussions Confusion
WebMD continues to post older (i.e., inactive) discussions under the heading [POPULAR Discussions>. This often triggers fresh responses ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.