Skip to content
Die today sugar 600
mustang37b posted:
hello group, I'm really for the last three months my morning sugar been 150, and people call me fat, but what I do I eat some more and drink a water. And I notice my eyes bloodshot and water. I think it's allergies but I will go to the doctors in August. Thanks to Obama you have wait to get seen. I'm going to the eye doctor this Friday

flutetooter responded:
What does your title of your post mean? Did you die today? Did your sugar reach 600? Obama is not stopping you from taking care of yourself. You are very confused. You say you will go to the doctors for allergies in August because your eyes and bloodshot now. Then you say you will see the eye doctor this Friday. Try a site for overweight people who keep eating more and don't try to control their blood sugar. Stop wasting our time.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

An_251837 responded:
Your posts are very confusing and upsetting. If there were still moderators here they would put "TRIGGER" in your subject line.

I agree with all other posters. Please find help elsewhere. This is not the site for you.

mustang37b replied to An_251837's response:
sorry for a manic episode that I had today. Yes I was scared and was thinking what , it's part of my mental condition. I just have to work harder.I'm sorry group, but I feel better now, yes it was high my sugar that's the reason I post that way. I'll leave you alone but remember I work harder. PS I'm not dying I just scared and manic. I'm okay I called the warline feel better and eat healthy

An_245101 replied to mustang37b's response:
Den are you saying it was 600, if so you need to go to the hospital. That is nothing to play with? Are you taking your Metformin? Did you call your Dr. with the high reading?

dustnbones99 responded:
This sounds like another try at getting attention. I don't believe your blood sugar is 600 and i am sure you are not dying. Nothing has changed since the last time i visited.

betatoo replied to dustnbones99's response:
Round and around the record goes the same old song over and over, again and again if it will stop no one knows. . . . .

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
40 of 51 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.