Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/diabetes/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

need help to know want is wrong with me
    neliamet posted:
    Hello My name is Nelson , and i have had diabetes for 3 and a half years now. i am actually really confused but hope to get some Medical help . I t actually started with me having to drink lots and lots of water. At first i really didn't know what it was so i really didn't do anything about it. then suddenly i lost a lot of muscle mass and my weight also dropped. My fingers start to shake anytime i wanted to hold something. Actually truth be told i have not seen any doctor about this since it started last 3 and a half years ago. i am now going to see one. but need some information. i am really not feeling good about how i have grown lean though. i dont not even recognize myself any more. i want to know if after diagnosis i would get back into shape again. please

Take the Poll

want to know about diabetes
    • diabetes insipidus
    • diabetes type 2
    vote
    View Poll Results

davedsel responded:
    Hello Nelson.

We are not doctors and are not allowed to diagnose or give medical advice. You will need to see your doctor for testing and diagnosis.

Good luck.
    Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
    Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    82 of 154 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.