Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Starting today
shelbylaynesmom posted:
Ok, sugar has been running high lately! So what are some good go to meals like around lunch. I know the best thing to do is have it on hand. But, if im out working or its lunch time you can't just go to Mc Donalds and pick something up quick. I think this is what so hard for me.I know what to eat its just wanting that type of food.Everything was going ok for me could eat just about anything wasn't really feeling any effects but now i get so sleepy and blurred vision. I came home and ate a cup of October peas [;like pinto beans> small piece of bread thin. and my suger was 236. I need help please!

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
71 of 142 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.