Skip to content
diplopia and ptosis
An_253525 posted:
My Dad is a diabetic patient for 30 plus years. He is 63 now. Recently got diplopia and ptosis on his right eye. MRI scan shows nerve inflamation. what is the possible treatment plan

davedsel responded:
Hello.

I did a Yahoo search for the terms "displopia and ptosis" and got several hits. You can do research in the same way.

Also, you should post your questions in the WebMD Eye Health Center here: http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/default.htm

We are not doctors here and would not be able to provide a possible treatment plan. Using the internet and the WebMD Eye Health Center would be a good way to find answers. Your best way would be to talk to your dad's doctor.

I pray you find the answers you seek soon.
Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
120 of 171 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.