Skip to content
warm sensation under skin of upper thigh
peggywaddell posted:
have recently been diagnosed with prediabetes and more recently,about a week ago, i started having this warm,heat sensation in my upper thigh. only lasts about 15 seconds but it comes and goes constantly. anyone with answers or advice? thanks alot!

auriga1 responded:
I don't want to scare you, but you might want to call your doctor and have it checked out. He/she might have the answer you are looking for. We are not doctors here. It could be a multitude of things.

Anon_320 responded:
Google "Meralgia paresthetica" and see if that sounds like what you have. I have it, and it was caused by a fall that also broke my wrist.

peggywaddell replied to auriga1's response:
thanks for advice.

peggywaddell replied to Anon_320's response:
thanks for the advice.

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
40 of 51 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.