Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Blurry vision
An_254464 posted:
I have been experiencing blurry vision. At first it was a few hours a day, then it went away. Now it's all day for a week. Been to doctors, had eye exam, blood work, ct and mri, all normal. I have no idea what to do or what it could be

An_251837 responded:
You say your blood work was 'normal'. What was your HBA1C?

Was it a vision test or a medical exam of your eyes?

brunosbud replied to An_251837's response:
The quality of an answer can never exceed the quality of the question. So, guess...

kng51487 replied to An_251837's response:
They did a cbc. As for the eyes, I went to opthamologist and they did a routine check

An_251837 replied to kng51487's response:
You need to have an actual vision test. You also need to have an HBA1C to make sure your diabetes is in control. You need to discuss all this further with your doctor and continue to pursue a resolution.

kng51487 replied to An_251837's response:
I had a vision test because at first I needed new glasses. I will talk to my go about the diabetes test. They also did a cmp and urinalysis

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

Newly Diagnosed Diabetes?
It can be overwhelming to be diagnosed with diabetes. You may not know what steps to take and your doctor may have written a script and ... More
Was this Helpful?
39 of 50 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.