Skip to content
Dr. Dansinger's 500th Post--Thank you WebMD!
Michael Dansinger, MD posted:
Dear diabetes Community, I would like to dedicate my 500th post to the excellent staff at WebMD who have created the opportunity for all of us to engage with one another. The diabetes community is something very unique and special. So please join me in thanking the staff for all they do behind-the-scenes to make this happen. I look forward to increasing my activity on this community board throughout the upcoming holiday season and into 2014. Michael Dansinger, MD.

mrscora01 responded:
Welcome back Dr! Congrats on post # 500.

Cora
T1 1966, Dialysis 2001, kidney transplant and pump 2002, pancreas transplant 2008

brunosbud responded:
Your responses to viewers of this community have been sorely missed and I look forward to reading your posts in the months ahead, Dr. Thank you and the excellent WebMD staff for this great service you provide. Happy Thanksgiving!

debs_bears responded:
Welcome back Dr. D. You have been missed greatly. Looking forward to reading more posts from you. The board has not been the same without you and the moderators. Deb

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 148 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.