Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Merry Healthy Christmas!
flutetooter posted:
Enough "Anon-ing" from me. Thanks for very sensible replies and have a very merry Christmas. We are starting off with mushroom omelets and later having a small lobster tail each (our Christmas presents to ourselves) and large salads. Snow and ice here.

A very riatous reply just came from Web MD to me on why they couldn't publish this post. I had named the kind of mushroom in the omelet and it was not portabello, but a more feathery looking mushroom that inded in "aki". You can supply what the first four letters were that got red highlights as "inappropriate language". Ho, Ho, Ho, how funny.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

davedsel responded:
Merry Christmas to all!!

Click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

debs_bears responded:
Merry Christmas to you as well.

Oh how I wish I could eat mushrooms - with my ileostomy there are many foods that I am no longer able to eat. So enjoy them for me okay? Debbie

Featuring Experts

Michael Dansinger, MD, is a nationally recognized authority on dietary and lifestyle counseling for weight loss and disease prevention. He is the nutr...More

Helpful Tips

normal reading
My Dr. said I have diabetes my a1c level is 6.5 and wants me to take Metformin 500mg. I took my bs test and it was 103 after I ate. I have ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.