Skip to content
diebetes
An_254947 posted:
I was told many years ago I was diabetic I started taking medcine and after a while I thought I feel fine and stopped. well just a couple of months ago I was in the hospital for one thing and another then I told them I was border line diabetic. story short I almost checked out ( died) that was my wake up call. the first doctor also told me there is now such thing as a borderline diabetic you either are or not. now I go to diabetic classes and watch what I eat. I have a strong family backing so I know I will make it. if you think you are diabetic get checked it only takes a little time and is well worth it.

glucerna responded:
Thanks for sharing your story, and I'm glad you're working with your doctor and learning as much as you can about diabetes. Having good family support is also important. ~Lynn @Glucerna

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.