Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
dez
indica posted:
hey guys why did you not respond to me two days ago.

flutetooter responded:
indica, which question or post of yours did we not respond to? You say that you are 14 years old. Type 1 diabetes is a difficult disease to handle for any new patient. Is there an adult living with you that is helping you learn all about diabetes, and a doctor who is guiding you as to eating the right foods and handling your insulin shots? This is not a social chat room and sometimes it is not clear what you are asking.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

davedsel2 responded:
If you take the time to read through all the posts you will see that you did get replies. You also need to stick to one user name if you want to interact with people.

As Flute has stated, this is not a social media sight. We do come for support and to chat at times, but the purpose of the WebMD communities is to learn about health issues that concern us.
Please click on my username or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

Eliminating "Popular" Discussions Confusion
WebMD continues to post older (i.e., inactive) discussions under the heading [POPULAR Discussions>. This often triggers fresh responses ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.