Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need input
shelsmom11 posted:
Hi there my name is Lori and I am reaching out to this site to try to find some answers to what is going on with me.

for about a month now I have been having odd bouts of something going on.

about every hour to 2 hours I have a episode I dont know what to call it. I flush in the face I become disconnected and some times cant talk. My eyes swim and all energy is zapped out of me. I ended up in the emergency room 3 weeks ago because I couldnt function or communicate. It was found that I have Hypothyroidism. The doctor also had me do some testing to see about hypoglycemia. That all came back within normal ranges maybe slightly elevated. Now I am having these episodes which seem to happen after I eat a meal. I though it was me crashing. If I eat something high in protein it seems to bring me out of it but sometimes it takes 15-20 minutes.

If any one has experienced this or can lead me in the right direction I would be thankful to have some direction to go.

Anon_320 responded:
Lori, you really need to see a doctor about your episodes. If the one you've been going to can't help you, please try another one.

Helpful Tips

peripheral neuropathy
When peripheral neuropathy first started for me, I tried the prescription drug neurontin; it was mildly effective, but the side effects ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 7 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.