Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
living with diabetes
iwannalivelife posted:
Thanks for all the replues. My numbers have been good since my lasy posting. Ive been ranging between 100-160. Sometimes I dont even have to take my himalog at all which is a good thing. Im still struggling with the diet and sometimes im even afraid to eat anything. I miss not being able to eat what I want when I want but I have to do what I have to fo. I cant say it's not hard cuz it is. I feel depressed and streesed alot and im always tired. I try to be active but it's hard 4 me with the work I do. I have a doctors appointment with a dietician soon as well as a foot doctor. My feet burn at times and I wonder why but I guess rhey will tell me. I dont sleep well thru the night either. Its rough living with this but I can do it I know I can. Hopefully I can keep my numbers liw enuff to just be able to take pills instead of needles but it's to soon to tell. I wish everyone a healthy happy life.

glucerna responded:
It's great that you have appointments scheduled with a dietitian and podiatrist. The dietitian will be able to help you figure out a balanced meal plan, and it's always essential for people with diabetes to take good care of their feet. Have you talked with your doctor about sleep and stress management? We often forget how important sleep is to overall health as well as diabetes management. ~Lynn @Glucerna

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
72 of 143 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.