Skip to content
Are these symptoms of diabetes?
oklevi posted:
My head feels dizzy, Moving my eyes rapidly makes it worse, I nearly always feel hungry, I sleep a lot but wake up feeling the same. I'm taking Glimapride twice a day.

An_255018 responded:
This is something you need to discuss with your doctor asap. There is no way anyone can tell you what is causing your symptoms on an internet message board.

bigred53 responded:
Isn't that a diabetes medication you're taking?

Michelle

flutetooter responded:
Look up glimepiride side effects. Is your diabetes in control with near normal blood sugar levels? Out of control diabetes has many side effects which get worse in time unless you do everything you can to eat properly , get lots of exercise, and normal sleep.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

oklevi replied to An_255018's response:
Thanx

oklevi replied to bigred53's response:
Yes glimapride (SIC?) is a Diabetes Medicine

oklevi replied to flutetooter's response:
thanx

Helpful Tips

A Diabetes Reversal StoryExpert
Many people understand that they can probably improve their diabetes by eating right and exercising, but figuring out how to make it ... More
Was this Helpful?
76 of 147 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.