Skip to content
Dad's Story
An_249912 posted:
My dad has Type 2 diabetes. He is my rock and I have tried to get him to get his sugar under control so I do not lose him at a young age. My dad is only in his 50's and too young to leave me. I wanted this more for him that he wanted it at times. It took me over a year to get my dad to change what he was eating and to exercise. My father spent 23 years in the Navy and he had to work out daily. He put all his weight on when he retired in 1996. I came across a drink that was developed to help with type 2 diabetes. I bought him the drink mix and asked him to drink it for 30 days. The drink tastes like crystal light so it was easy to get him to drink it. He went to the doctor for a checkup and his blood sugar was the best that it had been in years. I can not believe the results that he got from this pink drink. I just wanted to share this with everyone since Plexus is not in every state yet. If you have any questions or want to know more please let me know.
Was this Helpful?
0 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Tips

Ideal Blood Sugar
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes-you should talk to your doctor about target blood sugar goals. Here is a general range suggested ... More
Was this Helpful?
120 of 171 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.