Skip to content
If you don't like something ...
coldnebraskanite posted:
Here's what I did about Yoplait yogut's use of HFCS:

1. I called the 1-800 number on the container.
2. I asked them why they used HFCS.
3. I listened to their corporate response,
4. I told them I would not use their product again until they removed it.

I haven't used Yoplait yogut for several years now, and have found some very delicious replacements ... 1) Brown Cow Yogurt (a California product), 2) Mountain High out of Colorado, and the old standbys: 3) Breakstone and 4) (plain) Dannon.
Was this Helpful?
10 of 23 found this helpful
An_202434 responded:
I appreciate your stepping up and letting the company know you were unhappy with their product. More people should do this. My question is if the product had as many grams of carbs from cane sugar would you still use it? and what really is the difference between HFCS and cane sugar?
betaquartz responded:
Have you noticed the trends lately? I have seen now that Heinz has "Simply Heinz" a sugar version of their ketchup. Main line sodas are market testing "natural"sodas that use sugar. Other companies are market testing the same, I for one buy the sugared versions over the HFCS when shopping. Do I use it? no not in most cases, but sometimes in cooking. So let your pocket book do your talking for you. It may cost a little more, but. . . .
betaquartz responded:
Oh yeah, try the Stoneybrook brand of yogurt also. Go one better and get their plain and add you own ingredients.

Helpful Tips

Getting blood sugar under control using insulin
I normally like Dr. Gabe Mirkin 's advice and newsletters. But in one of his most recent newsletter articles, he commits the same medical ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Conquering Diabetes - Michael Dansinger, MD

Dr. Michael Dansinger provides thoughtful tips for those with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes who want to reclaim their health...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.