Skip to content
Walter Willet
jc3737 posted:
Prof Walter Willet is about as close to the ultimate authority as to what constitutes solid science as we will find today.That does not make him right just universally recognized as one of if not the leading authority on the science of nutrition.....again that dies not make him right.

"The Harvard medical School sponsors publication of nutrition related books of interest to the general public. Of those already in bookstores, notable is the national best seller, Eat, Drink and Be Healthy, by the Division of Nutrition's Professor Walter C. Willett, MD.
In Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy, Dr. Walter Willett explains why the USDA guidelines -- the famous food pyramid -- are not only wrong but also dangerous. Debunking current dietary myths such as the evils of eggs and how high milk consumption does a body good, Dr. Willett sets an all-new nutritional standard. You'll discover:
• Eye-opening new research on the healthiest carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
• Why weight control is the single most important factor
• Menu plans and recipes that make it easy to"

DoloresTeresa responded:
Then again Einstein couldn't wrap his mind around quantum physics.

Dolores

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let's see.... I'm the mom of six (three hers, three mine) who used to live in Florida but now lives in the Chicago area. (Don't ask.) I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Scientific Evidence for HCG Weight Loss
The words "scientific evidence" are being thrown around a lot recently in regard to "DIETS" and while those words appear to be "Medically ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.