Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HCG diet, HELP!
clarasiig posted:
Hello everybody
I've decided to do the HCG-diet. I've read a lot on the internet, but I still have some unresolved questions. Hope someone in here, could help!
- Is it okay to have diet coke and sparkeling water during VLCD?
- Would it affect my energy-level during school? (I'm a senior, and very ambitiuos)
- Is it ok to eat chewing gum and drink a lot of water?
- Is it possible to swtich out chicken, with some other food?
- Can i use salt and pebber for my chicken?
- How much will HCG reduce my apetite? I'm having a hard time imagine only having 475 calories a day, while feeling constantly hungry.
- Could the increasing level of HCG affect my later possibilities of getting pregnant?
- I've read that there should be no work-out during VLCD - I'm a lifeguard at pur local pool, and i have to stand on my feet 7 hours a day, plus cleaning afterwards - is that ok?
Sorry for the long text and the mistakes in my spelling (I'm Danish).
Hope I can get some answers!
You're welcome to contact my by mail: claraohs@hotmail.com
Thanks

jc3737 responded:
I think I would try a more natural diet such as the McDougall or Fuhrman diet before I decided to use chemical means.You never know what it might be doing to your body.Very low calorie diets can cause all types of damage.

Investigate McDougall/Fuhrman before you decide.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Long-time fan of the Diet Debate-though infrequent contributor to the discussion.

Helpful Tips

Zeal for Life
I couldn't find my old post so I'm not sure what happened to it. I have back problems, panic issues and anxiety disorder since childhood. ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.