Skip to content
Dolores
heretk posted:
If you have that Atkins book where he is advocating a "meat and millet" diet for diabetics that you were often posting about, would you be so kind as to scan the relevant pages and post them here or email it to me? I can't find any original Atkins quote on that topic on-line thus I would appreciate your help. Thanks,
Heretic

dteresa responded:
I will be glad to find the book if I can and post the relevant pages. It was at the downtown library and I will make an effort to get there. The name of the book is Dr, Atkins Nutrition Breakthrough and if the library still has it I will find it. I will then have to get my daughter to scan it since as you are aware, what I know about such things is close to zero. Do you want me to send it here if I can or somewhere else?

Dolores

heretk replied to dteresa's response:
I think if you can send it here it will be better since other people can read it. Except if it would violate the policy (I doubt, if that is only a couple of pages). You can include it as image (jpg or better png) or if your daughter can scan it and convert it to text it would be even better. I intend to review it impartially (I don't follow Atkins, I don't care one way or the other). Otherwise please email to stanbleszynski at hotmail dot com.
H.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let's see.... I'm the mom of six (three hers, three mine) who used to live in Florida but now lives in the Chicago area. (Don't ask.) I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Zeal for Life
I couldn't find my old post so I'm not sure what happened to it. I have back problems, panic issues and anxiety disorder since childhood. ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.