Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
lucid dreams
jc3737 posted:
Out of body experiences and licid dreams are strong evidence that mechanistic science is invalid and that consciousness creates the physical world....matter or the physical world does not create consciousness(I don't think) but in this article scientists look to matter(the brain) to explain an aspect of consciousness.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/07/120727095555.htm

heretk responded:
I agree. When I had an OBE 30 years ago I flew out through a normal star-filled space with an apparent speed that frightened me, much faster than I believed at that time was physically possible. I was just graduating from Physics so it was hard for me to confront my personal experience in "astral" travel with my scientific beliefs at that time.
That was before I discovered Seth books. Reality (personal) is stranger than fiction!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let's see.... I'm the mom of six (three hers, three mine) who used to live in Florida but now lives in the Chicago area. (Don't ask.) I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.