Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Raw Food Diet
cwilgus1 posted:
Has anyone here had real good weight loss results with a full or partial raw food diet? I have been messing with it a little bit trying to learn a fine medium between healthy and still having some taste. I noticed that when I make a full raw food smoothie it tastes a bit bland. I believe that it can be done without loosing the enjoyment of tasting my food, but I am not there quite yet. I have been blogging a bit about what I have learned so far at Raw Food Diet Reviews but I still have a ways to go.
Thanks For Stopping By.
Chad A. Wilgus

Take the Poll

If I could research and answer one question in my next post what would you like to know about?
  • Best kinds of mushrooms (fungi) for health and taste.
  • Is there a quick and easy work out that uses no equipment?
  • What simple foods give a lot of energy with much sugar.
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let's see.... I'm the mom of six (three hers, three mine) who used to live in Florida but now lives in the Chicago area. (Don't ask.) I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Old Discussions
You can find some of the old discussions from the original diet debate board by looking up keywords or member names using the search on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.