Skip to content

heretk responded:
Mr. Nowicki is completely missing the point that an incremental addition of olive oil to whatever a base diet it was, has reduced the risk! He has also missed the fact that an incremental addition of olive oil worked better than an incremental addition of nuts and seeds to a base diet!

This cannot be changed by the nature of the base diet. Incidentally 37% fat is quite low fat for Spain, they do eat fatty food. It doesn't really matter what the baseline was.

You add olive oil - your risk goes down. Period.

Mind you, his pointing out of the authors' unsaviory connections with the corporate establishment are interesting but does not constitute a scientific criticism, only a warning hint that the authors may have fudged something. It does not prove that they did.

H.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I'm 20 years old. (5'6, 159 lbs). My interest in nutrition/living healthier started when at the age of 53 my father passed ...More

Helpful Tips

Zeal for Life
I couldn't find my old post so I'm not sure what happened to it. I have back problems, panic issues and anxiety disorder since childhood. ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.