Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What to do?
An_252329 posted:
Hello I am a teenager and am 5'7 and I way 109 lbs. I have recently become obsessed with my weight but I also love food so much! i also am a dancer and exercise a lot. my mood often depends on fluctuations in my weight. during the day up until 2:30 i don't eat much because i dont like the school food, and then when i get home i completely binge. i then eat a light or no dinner because i feel so guilty. please help me manage my eating when i get home!

jc3737 responded:
A book titled "The Starch Solution" by Dr John McDougall is a great place to start for advice.On this diet you can eat all you want but its very specific so you will need top follow it strictly and avoid all animal products and oils.Let us know how it works.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I'm 20 years old. (5'6, 159 lbs). My interest in nutrition/living healthier started when at the age of 53 my father passed ...More

Helpful Tips

Zeal for Life
I couldn't find my old post so I'm not sure what happened to it. I have back problems, panic issues and anxiety disorder since childhood. ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.