Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Very funny!
heretk posted:
http://www.exvegans.com/

heretk responded:
Note: the original www.exvegan.com has been hijacked by some animal rights activist website, my original comment does not apply! No it is definitely NOT funny!

For my vegan/activists I have this message:

"Who fight with a swords, dies of a sword!"

Stan

anon43 replied to heretk's response:
I didn't see the original. But you know lots of ex low carbers and former SAD eaters could have their own website too.

Industrial farming is dirty, cruel, dangerous to the environment and everyone's health. However, I personally, have no moral qualms about eating animals and I have to admit that I would eat the family pet if I thought it would bring me abundant good health. I heard a speech in which the speaker claimed that the worst injustice in the world today was our treatment of animals and I was appalled at this statement when you consider all the evil that is going on around the globe involving suffering human beings.

dolores

heretk replied to anon43's response:
Hitler was vegetarian...

engineerguy replied to anon43's response:
Hi Dolores,

Re: "... I would eat the family pet if I thought it would bring me abundant good health."

O M G We are old and drying up and dying, and now you'd eat Fido. (Maybe I should too) Ssssscccchhhhrrreeeeeccccchhhhh

Best regards, EngineerGuy

jc3737 replied to heretk's response:
Was he on the Fuhrman or McDougall diet?

anon43 replied to heretk's response:
It is interesting who calls himself a vegetarian. I posted on another group that clarence bass, a 75 year old body builder said in this month's article that he calls himself a vegetarian and eats chicken and fish (I forget if he eats any other animal flesh). So when someone says he is a vegetarian you have to wonder exactly what he is eating. Mr. Bass has said that he is on statins to keep his cholesterol low.

dolores

heretk replied to jc3737's response:
Probably on Gurdijev's diet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Long-time fan of the Diet Debate-though infrequent contributor to the discussion.

Helpful Tips

Zeal for Life
I couldn't find my old post so I'm not sure what happened to it. I have back problems, panic issues and anxiety disorder since childhood. ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.