Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Venus Factor
mv9713 posted:
I've been seeing videos and looked at some reviews of "The Venus Factor" by John Barban. Is it legit? Is the science sound?

max9821 responded:
Wait till you can get a copy of the book through your library system. Book stores are filled with books purporting to have some revolutionary idea that will make you healthy and beautiful. Really. Does your health and attractiveness depend on specific body measurements and is it worth the trouble to attempt to achieve them? And with all the body types in the world is yours one that can achieve whatever the book claims? A good diet and exercise program will keep you trim and healthy. But customers buying the book will most likely just keep the author and publisher trim and healthy.

dolores

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let's see.... I'm the mom of six (three hers, three mine) who used to live in Florida but now lives in the Chicago area. (Don't ask.) I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Scientific Evidence for HCG Weight Loss
The words "scientific evidence" are being thrown around a lot recently in regard to "DIETS" and while those words appear to be "Medically ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.