Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
prostate cancer
jc3737 posted:
What does this mean?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18602144

max9821 responded:
that's a good question. It looks like the conclusion was the diet helped but not significantly.

I also wonder about the low fat plant diet. Other than certain well known low fat high carb plant based diet gurus, I have never seen a low fat diet that had a fat level below thirty percent. Unless one specifies exactly what people are eating I remain skeptical.

I just had an 88 year old cousin die from spinal cancer which I believe started out as prostate cancer. One often hears that you die with prostate cancer but not from it but in this case the prostate cancer did lead to his death.

dolores

Spotlight: Member Stories

Let's see.... I'm the mom of six (three hers, three mine) who used to live in Florida but now lives in the Chicago area. (Don't ask.) I&#...More

Helpful Tips

Scientific Evidence for HCG Weight Loss
The words "scientific evidence" are being thrown around a lot recently in regard to "DIETS" and while those words appear to be "Medically ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.