Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

The show Food Revolution.....
Cindigal posted:
Did anyone happen to see the new show tonite, Food Revolution. It was awesome, and eye-opening. I think that shows popularity will catch like fire...wait and see. Did you see those cooks in the school cafeteria. The battle-axes... the first day they saw that english guy they had contempt for him. They actually thought that cafeteria menu was "actually" good for the kids. Did you see what on the breakfast trays in the cafeteria...PIZZA for ### sake. Are you kidding me..??. Be sure to watch for every day time show, prime time show, or late night host invite him to appear on their show.

Jis4Judy responded:
Hi Cindigal
I saw that last night and I was surprised that the cafeteria foods were all proccessed junk.. and the kids prefferred that junk was totally amazeing... I think the last meal he served worked better because the food looked a bit more like what they had been eating... it appears we are a vision oriented society...if it looks right they will eat it no matter what it is...the sad part is they eat the same stuff at home chicken nuggets.. and Pizza
Hugs Judy:)

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
201 of 246 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.