Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Weekly Weigh Station-Week of 8/25-9/1
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Weighing in is totally optional, but if it isn't optional for you--share your progress with us. You can either share your actual weight, or the difference in weight each week.

Share your weekly weigh-in once a week, right before you start a new week of your plan. (No matter what day of the week that is...)

Don't forget the Four S's of Weighing Yourself :

* Same time of day, on the

* Same day each week, wearing the

* Same clothing, and using the

* Same scale

Here's an easy way to format your weigh in: (but include the parts meaningful to YOU)

Date Started:

Goal Weight:

Weight when starting:

Waist when starting:

Weight or Pounds Off This Week:

Waist This Week:

Notes on progress or trouble spots:

Goals for the Upcoming Week:
~Louise

Senior Community Moderator

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Down 2 lbs from last week.
~Louise Senior Community Moderator

appybirthday responded:
In 2003, I used a diet and monitoring plan via WebMD, which cost around $60. I had great success. However, I've spent the last few yrs on and off corticosteroids for a health condition, and have since gained all my weight back.

Can you help me find that plan? It required daily meal/snack input from user and had daily calorie and nutrition tracking with report of nutrient deficits and recommendations.

It kept me on track and worked wonders as it was individual and personal and kept me accountable.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to appybirthday's response:
Appybirthday--WebMD doesn't offer the Weight Loss Clinic plan anymore. I am sorry. We instead beefed up our diet and weight loss tools and content. More to improvements to come.

You can find those new tools and content by going to the Eating and Diet page. The tools are in the top right corner.

I miss WLC too. Our diet clubs are super though--as is this community.

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
My loss for this week (Thurs to Thurs) is 5 lbs. That's after gaining 3 lbs last week during TOM. So really, it's 2lbs.

But it just makes me feel good to say it's 5 rather than 2, and since that's what the scale says for this week, I'm sticking with the 5 lbs lost! ;)

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
Nice going Andie!

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

more effective weight loss pointers
primary all time tip is to devour wholesome and watch what you are eating, however now not vital how so much of food you consume. you may ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.