Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Weekly Weigh-In: Week of September 1
    Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Weighing in is totally optional, but if it isn't optional for you--share your progress with us. You can either share your actual weight, or the difference in weight each week.

Share your weekly weigh-in once a week, right before you start a new week of your plan. (No matter what day of the week that is...)

Don't forget the Four S's of Weighing Yourself :

* Same time of day, on the

* Same day each week, wearing the

* Same clothing, and using the

* Same scale

Here's an easy way to format your weigh in: (but include the parts meaningful to YOU)

Date Started:

Goal Weight:

Weight when starting:

Waist when starting:

Weight or Pounds Off This Week:

Waist This Week:

Notes on progress or trouble spots:

Goals for the Upcoming Week:

Senior Community Moderator
    Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
    1.25 lb here. I thought it would be more considering all the meals I missed last week--but I did get my period on top of it. Yes, I know the losing weight because I was sick would come back fast, but it always is a wee bit encouraging.
    ~Louise Senior Community Moderator

Helpful Tips

Cut Sodas
    Simply cutting sodas will help trim your waste and keep your wallet happy! More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 4 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.