Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Final Farewell
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
This starts my last day at WebMD and a final farewell note.

I do promise to get a regular member name and stop in from time to time. It won't be Louise--they retire mod names like beloved sports players or something.

The thing that I want to remind you as I head off to a new adventure--YOU are the community, the heart and soul of the community. You each lead every time you post. You welcome, you show empathy, you share views, you share your lives, and those actions make this community truly wonderful.

Be good to one another. Welcome the new members. Be gentle with the overwhelmed. I know. You know. I have said those things a million times. I mean them though.

I flurry about driving the other mods nuts with last minute do and don'ts...like a first time mom leaving her child with a sitter. I keep reminding myself that the communities I tended were never MINE, each just allowed me a part in the community. Communities belong to the members--that's you. Keep this place great for each other, for the new members that come along, and for me to visit.

Take care of yourselves and each other.
~Louise

Senior Community Moderator

An_202129 responded:
Good luck. Thanks for all tips along the way!

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

more effective weight loss pointers
primary all time tip is to devour wholesome and watch what you are eating, however now not vital how so much of food you consume. you may ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.