Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Advocare...
MP0007 posted:
Recently a friend of mine was approached by an Advocare salesperson and was told of about all of their "wonderful" products. I feel like these products do not work, but has anyone tried these products? Are they as bad as they seem?

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi MP,

I haven't tried Advocare, but maybe some of the community members have heard of it and might chime in.

Can you tell us a little more about what you're trying to accomplish with this system? Is it just weight loss? Or are you looking to find a healthier way of living?

Maybe if we can't help with one thing we can at least help in another. We'd love to be here to support you where we can!
Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. - Irish Proverb

AdvoCare2 responded:
I absolutely love AdvoCare and what it stands for and it's very much worth the money! it has helped tons of people lose weight as well as helped me get my energy back! They teach better and healthier eating choices and how to supplement since our foods aren't fresh here in the states if you need anymore help please let me know and we can talk more bout it:-)

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

more effective weight loss pointers
primary all time tip is to devour wholesome and watch what you are eating, however now not vital how so much of food you consume. you may ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.