Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Goodbye & Welcome to Your New Mod!
Andie_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of Monday, you will have a new Moderator with you on the Diet Community. Please welcome Haylen as your Moderator! She has worked in communities for some time, and will take great care of you!

I have LOVED working with you here on the Diet Community, sharing in all your struggles and victories, and sharing mine along with you! As my favorite community....you will all be GREATLY missed!

If anyone ever decides to have a baby, you can visit me on the 1st Trimester , 3rd Trimester or Pregnancy After Loss communities! Or come visit me on the Digestive Disorders , Oral Health , Sleep Disorders & Kidney Disorders communities! :)

Sending healthy thoughts out to all!! Stay strong!!

~Andie
Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. - Irish Proverb

Jis4Judy responded:
Hey Andie whats with the musical chair stuff you just got here
now you are going ? Oh well you will be missed I won;t be getting pregnant anymore so it really is good bye
good luck I am sure Haylen will fit in fine here
. hugs Judy:)
PS will miss our talks this comeing football season
Sw 247 Cw 153ish remember the gold isn;t in the prize it is in the journey! life may not be the party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance!

jean4u responded:
Good luck, Andie!

If I do get pregnant the headline will read somehing like the Star headlines "Senior citizen gets preggo with aliens". LOL

Barb

P.S. Stay on your healthy journey, too.

Andie_WebMD_Staff replied to Jis4Judy's response:
Good Morning Judy & Barb!

Thanks for the nice replies! Yes, we are doing a bit of reorganization in the Moderator world here, as I'm sure everyone has noticed with all the posts just like this was plastered all over the place!

We're always striving to improve our communities for all of our wonderful members, and these moves will help us ramp up for some initiatives that we're looking forward to starting! It's all about you, Judy!! :)

Barb, I would love to see that headline, but you guys don't have to be preggos to come say Hi! LOL You might have questions come up about digestion issues where you can come visit me on that board.

Or I'm sure all of have teeth, so you can come ask your Oral Health questions on that board. (I heard the Expert is awesome!)

I will miss being your Mod, but I will be checking in to see how everyone's doing on their journey as well as letting you know how I'm doing on mine. You're not rid of me yet!

Plus, I have to come back to support our fanatical football addiction, Judy! I'll just be happy if they get rid of Cutler! :)

Take care...and best of luck to all!!
Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. - Irish Proverb

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi there! Thank you for the welcome Judy...I can't say I'll be a great contributor to any football conversations but if you talk about hockey or reality television, count me in :)

Since college, (and through 2 pregnancies) I've maintained a 45 weight loss. I don't struggle with binge eating like I did in my 20s, just bad food choices and sloth :)

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to keep this community rocking!

Happy Monday!

Haylen

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
273 of 338 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.