Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Hi
nida1986 posted:
Hi,

i am nida 25 years old gal height 5'6 and weight 75 kg. i do morning walk for one hour and then throughtout the day i take less calorie food mostly salad and fruit sometimes with grill chicken/fish and then after two hours of dinner i do excersize inspite of working so hard i still cannot achieve my goals.

could you please suggest me any diet in which i loose quickly.

Regards
Nida Saeed

jcm11 responded:
hi nida..How long have you been doing your present weight loss program? Well, losing weight is not easy, you must be totally willing and convinced with the program you are doing right now. It is good to know that you are eating low calorie foods and is physically active, continue on doing so. You can add something on your routine if you want to, for additional fat burning and a more active lifestyle. Be wise in choosing your grocery items, maybe you just have to be more keen on stuffs to make sure that you are buying low fat food items.

nida1986 replied to jcm11's response:
Dear,

Thanks for the post.. It has been one month and 21 days of my weight loss program.. yes it is very slow but i am in love with it as it makes me very active and i feel fresh and lite.. I will defienetly cross check the grocery items while buying any.

If you know any diet plan which is more effective please do share.

Thank you
Nida

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

How to Decrease Your AppetiteExpert
Let's say you've already had a healthy balanced meal so that you're not hungry (hunger is a physical phenomenon and tells the body "I ... More
Was this Helpful?
272 of 337 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.