Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

NO DIET DIET?
JNICHOLS1081 posted:
After serching this community and not fiding any results i decieded to start this discussion. Dose anyone know anthing about the no diet diet (nodiet.com). i have tried in vien to find any scientific data supportting the web sites claims. In my area of the world the radio jockys are promoteing this product what seams to be every 30 min at least. one DJ claims to have lost 4 paint sizes but he has not responeded to my emails aking for a before and after picture. Like anything else if it sounds to good to be true then it is. So if anyone out there knows what kind of protien this stuff is made from and/or has any scientific information on it please post what you know or a link to what you have found.

thanks for your time.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I do not know about that program - but, as our experts always say "If it sound to good...." Well, you know the rest!

When I did a search, I came across this article "My "No Diet" Diet" - thought is was a really interesting article!

Jnichols - how much weight do you want to lose and what have you been doing to reach your goal?

Haylen

beanje responded:
I ordered a couple of bottles of the nodiet liquid protein and have been using it in conjunction with weight watchers. I tried it for two weeks before using ww, and got no change in weight, no fantastic weight loss, a very small change in inches. This past week I started the weight watchers, tracked and paid a lot of attention to my eating, exercised more than I normally do plus used the nodiet. I've lost 2 lbs this week. So, not really saying its due to nodiet. However, I have noticed a huge difference in how my joints feel, my hair, my nails. I'm thinking it is an ingredient in the nodiet (it contains Aloe) that is making that difference. Weird, but nice. I'm going to continue to use up my two bottles and see what happens while continuing on with my weight watchers plan. I'll try to get back here to post results. Hope this helps.

Featuring Experts

Known as the "doc who walks the talk", Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP, is an internationally renowned expert and speaker in women's health,...More

Helpful Tips

Just discovered an amazing weight loss aid for someone with a sweet tooth
The biggest struggle I am facing while trying to lose a couple of pounds, is craving to sweets. I recently discovered a wonderful product, ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.