Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Includes Expert Content
Product does Not work!
Karpintor posted:
Roca Labs is a Total fraud....Sue away if you like. I used it for several months with NO weight loss at all. The claims of 80% full is, well a bunch of Horse manure. You can not get any customer service to talk on the phone for more than 2 minutes with out being "Accidently Dissconected" Waste of money, and time. I strongly Urge AGAINST this product!

Karpintor
MN
FirstPrevious12NextLast

debronj responded:
It seems like we have had two completely different experiences with this company. I have only been on the formula for a little while but I have had results already. They do say that results is based on the customer, so if you aren't eating right how can you expect to lose weight?

abnersmom replied to debronj's response:
I don't know anything about this product , but if you are eating right, why do you need it? I'm also curious about how many people who DO lose weight with it keep the weight off,

Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP responded:
Hi and thanks for your posting. Have a look at the email stream on this product under the Weight Loss without Bariatric Surgery heading. See my responses as well. At the end of the day, everyone is different and you'll note that for $500, you could have a big bowl of fresh veggie soup, a protein smoothie, or a plate of veggies and get cheaper more natural results for fullness.

Dr Peeke

debronj replied to abnersmom's response:
I've decided to blog about the formula. You should check it out here: http://trueroca.wordpress.com

2013shiv responded:
Hi

I been on this product 3 days. I feel it working. so far lost 2 lbs. yes, customer service SUCKS. still i'm happy with product. keep you guys posted what happens next.

2013shiv replied to 2013shiv's response:
thats ROca Labs

undefined responded:
I didn't had an experience like your. I lost 50 lbs. It was hard but I did thanks to Roca Labs

compoundia responded:
Hi, Every medicine doesn't suits every one. But still it is better to do exercises to loose weight instead of taking fat burner medicines.

Compoundia Pharmacy
http://www.compoundiapharmacy.com/

heartgann responded:
If I were you do not believe in those nonsense product as they are not helpful. If you want to lose weight then try eating smaller meals a day, eat a balance diet, cut your intake of carbs and make sure to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, try incorporating exercise along with the diet to notice changes in your body when you weigh in.

CarlSlater responded:
This topic was interesting. I made some updated blog just simply click here LabsClinic .

healthymama22 responded:
I agree, I ordered Roca Labs and it hasn't helped with my weight loss. It tastes horrible as well. $480 lost but lesson learned. I will do my research before I try a "miracle" product again. I've started to lose weight but not from Roca Labs. I started using Garcinia Cambogia and my T25 workouts. I've lost about 15 lbs in 5 weeks. I found out the hard way that in order to lose weight you have to put in work. Anything that sounds too good to be true probably is.

coachcindyb replied to healthymama22's response:
Healthymama22 - Congrats on the 15 pound loss. That's great! I love that T25 is only 25 minutes literally. I am assuming you have children based on your screen name. I have 3 myself and T25 was a great solution for me. I also love the new p90x3 just 30 minutes. . .

susan031 responded:
Hi ... I am in this product too.. But perhaps it did'nt work for me because I have another problem why I gained weight... I tried another one.. I found it also here in WebMD... and it does work for me.. http://bit.ly/1ocaNoB

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 242 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.