Skip to content

Announcements

Includes Expert Content
A happy, healthy Thanksgiving to a great community!
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I feel thankful to be a part of this positive community. The support and understanding that members give each and every day is inspiring.

Please have a healthy, happy and safe Thanksgiving. I look forward to checking in with you all on Monday.

Additionally, a sincere and heartfelt thank you to our amazing expert, Dr. Peeke. She is truely changing lives.

Warmest regards,

Haylen

abnersmom responded:
Well said, Haylen. Ditto from me to all.

Jis4Judy responded:
Ditto from me too Haylen
Hugs Judy:)
Sw 247 Cw 153ish

remember the gold isn;t in the prize it is in the journey!
life may not be the party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance!

Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP responded:
Hi Haylen. Thanks for your kind words and back at you and this incredible community. At Thanksgiving time, I pause and really thing about my blessings. I feel gratitude and so fortunate to include this wonderful community as one of these reasons to be grateful. What amazing people all of you are, to share your thoughts, insights, humor, good days, funky days and wisdom with all of us.

I hope all of you had a terrific holiday, filled with love, family, friends and joy.

Onward through the holidays!

Dr. Peeke

Helpful Tips

Try out this diet plan.
http://8970cixx8q240i4qh9dpvy1kdy.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=RBC31F More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.