Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Breakfast recipes
    mbrower925 posted:
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a shake or smoothie recipe for breakfast. I am horrible at eating breakfast but come eleven or so and I am starving. I need to find something that will help me make it to lunch with not too many calories. Anybody know of any?

I also looking for a support buddy that is willing to help me out with loosing weight as I will help them as well. I am 27 years old and have to girls. An eight year old and a 3 year old. I am looking to loose about 40 lbs by the end of June. Anybody looking for just some extra support?

Thanks everyone and good luck to all!!!

nursingbug responded:
    This is my breakfast everyday:
    1 cup vanilla greek yogurt (greek yougurt has more protein, keeps you full longer)
    1 cup frozen berries or other fruit
    splash of milk or juice

Blend until smooth, eat. I have one of those individual serving blenders and this is super quick.
    I think this hits about the 300-400 cal mark
    SW 320 CW 247 GW 200 Pregnant and maintaining weight, for details see my story!

seeit2 replied to nursingbug's response:
    That looks like my breakfast without the blender.

mbrower, you could throw in some ground flaxseed and add some Omega-3s to that without noticing any difference in taste. Or put the yogurt over the berries in a bowl with some fibre cereal on top, and it eat at your desk, if you are so inclined.

Helpful Tips

desk tip works
    Hi, when I had a desk job I used to just pick up my legs under the desk as if I was walking up and down the stairs ... and it helps with ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.