Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

My mini-goal is _________________________
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Maybe you want to walk 15 minutes more or pick fruit instead of dessert...Let's all set a mini-goal here that we can reach to get us through the day!

My mini-goal is to park 4 blocks away from my daughters school instead of right in front.

Who is next?

Haylen
FirstPrevious12NextLast

stevialover responded:
Haylen,
I'm reading labels more to reduce saturated fat.
Sheila

larsstarscanary responded:
My mini-goal is to get enough rest.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Today my mini-goal is to go to a yoga class. It's easier said than done but I'm going to try and get a friend to pick up my daughter from school so I can make an after-work class!

LucyRickysMom replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
My mini goal might seem strange to some but not to people with agoraphobia. I live in the center of town on the main street, my goal is to walk across the street at least once a day every day.

jis4judy replied to LucyRickysMom's response:
Hi thats not strange to me walking across the street
I had agraphobia at one time too my goals started with standing with the front door open for 5 minutes when I could do that comfy I stepped out side and stood there for a few minutes. and so on now I can walk around my neighborhood approx 3 miles a day it didn;t happen over night thats for sure but it can happen ..
we can retrain our bodys and our minds,,
good luck ..

My goal for march is to continue My Nutrition quest and exercise maintain my weight
Hugs Judy
Sw 247 Cw 149ish

remember the gold isn;t in the prize it is in the journey!
life may not be the party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance!

abnersmom responded:
Hi Haylen,

My mini-goal for March is to keep eating low fat as my cholesterol was up. I plan to have it back down when I have it checked again in 4 months. Also, to keep to my regular exercise which is walking 30 mins. a day.

SWilson79 responded:
My mini goal is to put in an extra 1/2 hour of exercise today.

pattihealthnut responded:
I will drink some water and wait 15 mins when I have a craving for sweet things today.

MamaHelen responded:
my mini goal is to pay attention when I eat and not eat when I'm doing other things

Anon_138638 replied to LucyRickysMom's response:
Good for you!! I am extremely claustrophobic so have been working at going into elevators more often. I've gone from hiding my face under my husbands arm literally crying to pushing the button and having a conversation with him. OK I still hold my breath a little waiting for the door to open and jump out but he said I have really come a long way. So I guess its one tiny step each day and they add up. Don't get upset if you take a misstep..just keep on keeping on.I think its a matter of our minds getting use to it. You can do it!!!

Kahtyah responded:
My mini goal is to exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. Another mini goal is to go on a raw food fast.

bobby75703 responded:
My mini goal is to set a goal.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to bobby75703's response:
HA!

Bobby - no better time than the present - let's hear one!

Haylen

bobby75703 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
OK, Haylen,

My Goal for March is not to procrastinate....But I might not get around to it until April.

Helpful Tips

Olive oil versus Canola oilExpert
Both oils contain healthy monounsaturated fats but canola actually has less saturated fat than olive oil. Canola is more versatile for ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 242 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.