A healthy action I took today ______________________
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Let's focus on the positive! What is a healthy action - food, exercise, attitude or anything at all - that you took today?

I walked to the store 3 blocks away instead of driving...Who is next?

Haylen

3point14 responded:
I conquered a devastating craving for crappy food!

I expresssed sincere gratitude to the sibling of one of my high school teachers. Almost cried, which was embarassing, and I'm not a touchy-feely person so the whole exchange was really weird. But I wanted her to know what she meant to me, even if I felt silly.

I exercised on my elliptical first thing this morning!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to 3point14's response:
Hey, that's three things! Thanks for sharing - I hope the rest of your day is fab -

Haylen

jis4judy responded:
Hi Haylen
I went shopping today and bougfht only healthy things
I also took a walk after shopping and changed up my breakfast to something different today instead of my usual blend of cereals and berrys I made a concoction of greek yogurt with smashed up raspberries honey and 1/4 C of post Great grains crunchy pecan cereal It was pretty yummy and is doing great keeping me full a tad longer the the usual
Hugs Judy:)
Sw 247 Cw 149ish

remember the gold isn;t in the prize it is in the journey!
life may not be the party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance!

bobby75703 responded:
I walked for 90 minutes in the sunshine while waiting for a new windshield being installed on my car. Couldn't bear to sit in the waiting area and watch TV.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to bobby75703's response:
Yeah for walking - boo for a new windshield. Did you have a crack in it? We had to replace my husbands...expensive!

bobby75703 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yep, it was cracked.

kacie13 responded:
I took the kids for a walk last night!

Kacie

limey108 responded:
I just returned from a 45 minute session at the fitness center. I go there three times a week. I'm 87.

hearthugger replied to limey108's response:
wow that is fantastic, I hope at 87 I am doing the same. You are inspiring

robva responded:
That's great. I am 227lbs at 5'10! I need too lose this weight. I have lost 2lbs just in two days. Hopefully by the end of this month, I should be at 215lbs. I want to get down to 190-195 by the summer.

sableq52 responded:
This was yesterday - I walked up the stairs to the fourth floor of my job instead of taking the elevator.

Evidently my legs are in worse shape than I thought!!

kmmcphail responded:
I joined "Weight Watchers at Work" ...a 16 week program!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to kmmcphail's response:
Congrats kmmcphail - What a great perk to have through your employer!

Have you had your first weigh-in yet?

sableq52 - my legs were sore for days after I took the stairs up and down 6 flights helping a friend move (I was too impatient to wait for the elevator) I need to find more stairs in my life, apparently...