Memorial Day plans? Healthy eating challenges?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
I'm going to try and get in some exercise this weekend - it's easier than during the week with work and shuttling around my kiddos. I also hope and pray I get to sleep in past 6 am at least one morning!

I'm facing some healthy eating challenges - we're going to two parties. My strategy is to fill up on fruits and veggies before. I don't think I'll be able to resist the homemade peach cobbler that will be served on Monday!

What are your 3-day weekend plans?

Haylen

sparky3204 responded:
exercise eat healthy so i can reach my healthy weight goal

abnersmom responded:
Hi Haylen, Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend. My plan is to enjoy my time with family and friends this weekend. Had a lovely day yesterday with friends I don't see often. My friend prepared a delicious Mexican casserole and I enjoyed it - watermelon for dessert! Got some swimming in yesterday afternoon, so good day overall. Today a cookout with friends, tomorrow a cookout with family - too fun! Will eat as healthily as I can while having some fun!

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to abnersmom's response:
Sounds good abnersmom! I hope it was great - I didn't exercise ONE BIT this weekend - not even a walk! Back to it today...

Haylen