Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

TGIF! What 3 things....
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
are you going to do to keep healthy and stay on your weight loss path? I am going to:

• Walk 45 minutes tonight while my daughter takes her piano lesson
  • Take a yoga class Saturday and Sunday
  • Visit the Farmers Market and increase my veggie intake!

Who is next?

Haylen

totallywiggedout responded:
ME! I'M NEXT! I am going to
1. Continue to walk my mile in the morning, concentrating on correct posture and gait (bad hip, I used to "weeble"), and my 8 block round trip walk at night.
2. Continue to make, if not great choices all the time, at least BETTER choices in the foods that I eat and how I prepare them
3. Continue to be an "adjuster" instead of an "enabler", to adjust/accept things that happen, even binges, birthday cake days, etc. and NOT to enable myself by making lame excuses as to why I ate something. To accept my mistakes, then move on and away from them.
Diet and Exercise go hand in hand----
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

abnersmom responded:
1. Heading out in minute to walk on the local greenway. Got to get myself moving more.
2. Swim today and tomorrow if the rain stays away.
3. Eat fresh squash from a friend's garden and some dark green veggies. Didn't get as many greens in this week as usual.

Helpful Tips

Fast and easy
I have always found that eating healthy and cutting back on sugary drinks has worked for me. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.