Skip to content

Announcements

WebMD Food and Fitness Planner Update
Olivia_WebMD_Staff posted:
The WebMD Food & Fitness Planner will be down for routine maintenance this evening (Tues., Aug. 28) from 8:30PM to 1:30AM EST.

Here are some other tools you may be interested in during this time:Food-o-Meter (http://www.webmd.com/diet/healthtool-food-calorie-counter ) - Find nutritional facts for thousands of foods and beverages.

Fit-o-Meter (http://www.webmd.com/diet/healthtool-fitness-calorie-counter ) - Discover calories burned for hundreds of popular activities, exercises, & sports.

JKhealth responded:
Thanks for the heads-up on how long the Planner is down.

I checked out the Food-o-meter, and I don't like it as well as the Calorie Count website, which gives you the exact ounces and grams of what a "serving" is. Without that, I really don't see the point. It's way too easy to underestimate your calorie intake. So I measure everything either on a food scale or a measuring cup/measuring spoon of some sort.

After I've reached my goal weight and maintained it for three years, then maybe I'll be happy estimating my daily calories intake.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to JKhealth's response:
JKhealth - thanks for the feedback! We're always interested in user experiences.

I love your positive outlook about reaching your goal weight and maintaining a healthy body!

Haylen

lightshout replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Is the Planner also down? I can't seem to place my goals.

Thanks.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Everyday Fitness - Pamela Peeke, MD, MPH, FACP

Achieve a better mind-body balance and live a healthier life with tips from wellness expert Dr. Pamela Peeke...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.